? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby Shower Weekend




I heard about this place through a few people at work...I am a little intimidated and am not sure I can handle the responsibility of this. More importantly I don't think that anyone will get on here and read it.


So this weekend was my baby shower, and I have to admit it was very beautiful...but really stressful. There were so many people there that I didn't have any time to really chat with anyone. So after I got home, being 8 months pregnant, I really started to worry that people didn't have a good time. Then I thought I was being rude by not talking to everyone for more than a few moments. Needless to say, I hope that it is just hormones making me so insecure becuase I couln't stand being like this the rest of my life. My sister and best friend put the shower on for me, so I want to say thanks to them for making it so amazing. PS the baby room looks like babies r us exploded in there.


It is now 5:00 p.m. and that is my cue to get out of here. I will get on tomorrow and be more inspiring, I promise.

0 comments: