? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Come on Cohen



So today I went to my 39 week doctor's appointment and still no baby. I am getting so anxious because on Monday we had a sonogram and got to see him in 4D!!! He was so stinkin cute! He looks like Chris and he is already estimated to weigh 8 lbs! So, now the hard part is just waiting to see how my story begins...will my water break, will I just have contractions or will the doctor have to induce me. There are signs that he is comming on his own, so that is good. I can't wait to meet him, I can't wait to be a mother. I already love him so much and it has brought Chris and I so close. I can't wait to see the look on Chris' face when he sees him for the first time. (I hope that he doesn't faint) So here is to Cohen's debut...whenever it may be.

4 comments:

jgelgand said...

what a cute picture you found :)...you better keep up with this, especially if i move away :(

mel said today she thinks he's coming on sunday...i have a feeling she might be right!!!

Lottie said...

Come on Cohen....we are all anxiously awaiting your arrival....I've got ten bucks on Chris fainting!

Love you!

Unknown said...

Hooray! He's here! You have to keep this blog up for milestones! Congrats...again and again and again!

Diane said...

Katie,

This is Kim's mom; Kim said your baby is beautiful. I hope you post new photos soon.