? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 22, 2009

ClockWork


Routines are nice, it is always good to know what to expect day in and day out. We have a very good routine at our house. I wake up at 6 am go to work, run at lunch, get off at 4, go pick up Cohen, cook dinner, give Cohen a bath, feed and put Cohen down. Chris and I take turns bathing and feeding him...because I need a little me time!!! I am back at work, so this little schedule has been perfect. I hope that I don't sound too much like a prude because I like things to be done a certain way LOL. Chris really balances that issue out for me though, sometimes I will try to clean my entire house at 10 at night. Chris will grab me and force me to relax, otherwises I would just go, go, go! Being a working mom REALLY IS HARD WORK!


So back to me running at lunch: I have been running 3 days a week, and doing abs and resistance training the other two. This girl at my work named Melissa is kicking my butt! It is just what I need to get me back into shape for bikini time! I am proud to say that I have lost a total of 6 lbs so far...I am sure that a lot of it was water weight. I am having issues with my knees now and am really hoping that it goes away. I am not sure what the problem is, but I am going to suck it up and not leave room for any exuses! Unless it just doesn't go away LOL. Chris doesn't know this yet, but I think that I want to take kick boxing with Melissa during lunch twice a week. I think that is what he is going to get me for my birthday! (That is comming up very soon, so keep your calendars open for the month of February)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So proud of you! Don't let your knee get to bad. Running is soooo much fun.

Diane said...

Sorry but this will be a long post.

Don't sweat the clutter around the house. Your friends and family will notice the love in your home and not the stuff that is lying around.

I myself have never had a clutter free home...just ask Kim. I have always told my kids there is a difference in a cluttered home and a dirty one. Mine is clean but cluttered. You can tell we have fun at home.

One thing I found that helped when Kim was a baby is we bought a wooden deacons bench toy box that we kept in the living room. When someone came by unexpected or after Kim went to bed, I could just open the lid and throw everything in. In a snap the room was clutter free; plus it gave us extra seating in the living room.