? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Random Blog

So as most of you know, it is going to be my birthday in 14 days! How excited are you? Just kidding. This year I am not preggers, so I think that I am going to eat all the raw fish I can handle and wash it down with lots of really dirty martini's! I will figure out the plans and let everyone know so they can join us.


So I was just traffic thinking yesturday (which is were you think of the most random stuff in the world) and thought that I really miss being pregnant and actually feeling Cohen inside me. So then it got me thinking of all the weird stuff that happens when you are pregnant...like, I got really bad sun spots, I could never drink enough water to actually make me not parched and I always had the need to bite my fingernails which I never did before. Those are just a few of the many things that happended to me.


Diet and exercise is really hard. I do really good during the week, but then the weekend roles around and I am back at square one. I did really bad today and went to Hula Hutt with some co-workers for one of there birthdays. I thought I was going to be good and not eat chips and creamy jalapeno dip...but it was too hard. I even ordered fish tacos, but they were covered in cream sauce. so I did bad, no excuses today.


I thought I would throw a pic of Cohen in here, because that is who you really want to see.

3 comments:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

Dont beat yourself up- if dieting was easy, wed all be rail thin!

Unknown said...

What she (Dez) said...

Unknown said...

I love random traffic thinking...Ah, sigh.