? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Up to Speed

It has been a long time since I have posted a new blog, and I kind of got the heat from Kim. Just kidding, she really only mentioned it one time. I honestly forgot about my blog spot and am going to try my hardest not to neglect it anymore. Just a little quick update to get you up to speed on things. Cohen is now 7 months old and growing like a weed. He is starting to teeth...so our pediatrician says. She said his gums are inflamed, but it could take 2 weeks to 2 months. That is a really long time in between to try and figure out if in fact he is actually teething. He has had his fussy days, and you better believe I am blaming it on him "teething"! He is the best baby ever, (not that I really have another to compare with) he is happy, sleeps all night and a good eater...what else could you ask for? He is almost crawling, yes he has mastered rolling every which way, and now we are doing the rocking back in forth on all fours. I think that by the end of the week he will be crawling. He is crawling backwards, it is very funny. I don't know if I am ready for him to be mobile yet! That just takes everything to a different level. I will now have to call one of those crazy baby inspecting places where the get on hands and knees and baby proof your entire house. I am sure that is going to be a pretty penny. I will keep everyone posted when he starts to move! Hopefully I can learn how to upload a video by then.

Last month I ran the Capital 10k with a girl at my work, who forced me to do it! Not really, I had a great time. We ran the entire time, except to take pictures and to tie our shoes for the 100th time. LOL, but we finished in 1 hour and 8 minutes. Not bad. I am hoping to run a 1/2 a marathon by the end of this year.

Chris is doing wonderful. He went out on the boat twice now and already has the darkest tan ever! I am jealous, I tan...but not like him or my dad. Chris is an amazing father and it has been so much fun watching Cohen and him play. He is the only person who can make Cohen just laugh hysterically!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the blog update! I can't wait to see Cohen's backward crawl!